This is the security policy of Auftrag.app.
- Use a secure, long password. Use a password manager to make it easier for you.
- Enable two-factor authentication if possible. We offer software 2FA (compatible with Authy, Google Authenticator, etc.) and hardware 2FA (compatible with Apple Touch ID, Windows Hello, FIDO U2F key, etc.).
- Do not do anything illegal on the platform, and do not call for illegal activities.
- No doxxing.
- No spam.
- No distribution of malware.
- Do not do anything that could limit the availability of the platform (brute force attacks, load testing, DDoS, etc.)
- No scraping or data mining.
No technology is perfect, and UNOVY believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Auftrag.app has a security.txt according to draft-foudil-securitytxt-09.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of Service
- Any physical attempts against UNOVY property or data centers
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.